The version of the GTU available online at the time of browsing the Site is the only version that can be invoked throughout the period of use of the Site and until a new version replaces it.
SEGUIN MOREAU reserves the right to modify or update the GTU at any time and without prior notice. It is the responsibility of the user of the Site to consult the GTU regularly in order to stay informed.
Editor: The Site has been developed and published by SEGUIN MOREAU & C, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 4,391,268.24 Euros, headquartered at Zone Industrielle le Petit Oumelet, 16100 Merpins, France, and registered with the Angoulême trade and companies register under number 905 920 013 (“SEGUIN MOREAU”).
Editorial Manager: Magdeleine Allaume, Managing Director of SEGUIN MOREAU.
Site hosted by : OVH – 2 rue Kellermann – – 59100 Roubaix – France – +33 (0)9 72 10 10 07 www.ovh.com
The purpose of this Site is to provide general information about SEGUIN MOREAU & C° and its commercial activities.
SEGUIN MOREAU makes every effort to ensure that the Site functions correctly and is secure, and that the information it contains is accurate and up-to-date. However, SEGUIN MOREAU cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or exhaustiveness of the information available on the Site. It is the responsibility of users of the Site to verify the information by other means, including if necessary by contacting SEGUIN MOREAU.
SEGUIN MOREAU reserves the right to modify the content of the Site at its own discretion, at any time and without notice.
It is the responsibility of any users subject to foreign legislation to ensure that the content of the Site complies with their national legislation. SEGUIN MOREAU shall not be held responsible for any use of the Site that contravenes local legislation.
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images (animated or not), video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that may be used to operate this site and, more generally, all elements reproduced or used on the Site, are protected by the intellectual property laws in force. They are the full and complete property of SEGUIN MOREAU and/or its partners or, if this is not the case, SEGUIN MOREAU holds the rights allowing them to be displayed on the Site.
Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever of these elements in full or in part, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of SEGUIN MOREAU, is strictly prohibited. The fact that SEGUIN MOREAU does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of such unauthorised use does not imply acceptance of such use and a waiver of legal action.
For the proper management of the Site, SEGUIN MOREAU may at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the Site, or restrict access to the Site or to certain parts of the Site to all users or a specific category of users;
– delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws or the rules of netiquette;
– suspend the Site in order to carry out updates.
SEGUIN MOREAU may not be held liable in the event of any failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption in operation preventing access to the Site or any of its functions.
Users of the Site are entirely responsible for the equipment they use to connect to the Site. Users of the Site must take all appropriate measures to protect their equipment and their own data, in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. Users of the Site are solely responsible for the websites and data they consult.
SEGUIN MOREAU cannot be held responsible for:
SEGUIN MOREAU cannot be held responsible for any legal action taken against users:
SEGUIN MOREAU shall not be liable for any damage caused to users of the Site and/or their equipment and/or to third parties as a result of connecting to or using the Site. All users of the Site hereby waive their right to bring any action against SEGUIN MOREAU.
In the event that SEGUIN MOREAU is the subject of legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site, SEGUIN MOREAU reserves the right to take action against the user of the Site to obtain compensation for any damages, sums, fines and costs that may arise out of such proceedings.
A cookie is a data file stored by a user’s device when browsing the Site in order to record information about the user (e.g. connection information, browsing preferences, etc.). This file is automatically retrieved the next time the user visits the Site.
SEGUIN MOREAU uses the following cookies on the Site:
• Technical cookies: these cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Site and cannot be deactivated by SEGUIN MOREAU’s systems. Users may configure their browser to block or be informed of the existence of these cookies, but this may affect the proper functioning of the Site. These cookies do not store any personal information about users of the Site.
• Functional cookies: these cookies are used to improve and personalise the functionality of the Site [enabling users to block the “eco-designed site” pop-up]. If the user of the Site does not accept these cookies, some or all features of the Site may not function properly.
• Cookies from third-party applications: these cookies are deposited on domains other than that of the Site and enable a session on a third-party site (Facebook, Linkedin, social networks, intranet, etc.) to be linked to the current session on the SEGUIN MOREAU Site. If the Site user does not accept these cookies, he/she will be confronted with re-identification pages each time the third-party site is accessed.
Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that expire when the user leaves the Site. If the user of the Site does not accept these cookies, the choices made by the user on the various pages will not be memorized when the site pages are changed.
• Tracking marketing: these cookies are used to measure the site’s audience and provide tailored advertising. If the user of the Site does not accept these cookies, the advertising inserts presented on the SEGUIN MOREAU site will not be adapted to the user’s browsing habits and SEGUIN MOREAU will not be able to optimize the tracking of browsing on the Site.
The length of time that information recorded by cookies is stored in the user’s computer may not exceed thirteen (13) months (see details in the table of cookies referenced on the Site).
SEGUIN MOREAU formally declines all responsibility for the content of other sites to which the Site provides links. These links are offered to users of the Site as a service. The decision to activate the links rests exclusively with the user of the Site. Furthermore, it is the responsibility of the user of the Site to take the necessary precautions to avoid any contamination of the site by, in particular, one or more viruses.
The photographs are not contractual and do not engage the responsibility of SEGUIN MOREAU.
Alberto Bocos Gil
Albane de Roffignac
The present GTU of the Site are governed by French law and are under the jurisdiction of the courts of Angoulême, subject to any specific jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text.
If users have any questions regarding the GTU of the Site, they may contact SEGUIN MOREAU via the Contact page.